CONDITIONS OF HIRE
1. The contract when made, as hereinafter set out, will be made upon the following CONDITIONS OF HIRE.
2. The contract shall be made between the hirer and the owners of the holiday caravan, ORCHARD CARAVANS.
3. All periods of hire shall be for the minimum of one week for the purposes of a holiday caravan as equipped and as described, or any specific agreed period.
4. The hiring period shall commence and cease on the days agreed at the time of booking and shown on the booking form.
5. The full amount is due at the time of booking.
6. It is at the entire discretion of the owners as to whether or not a booking is accepted and it is the term of the hire, that on arrival the owners have the discretion to refuse admittance if, they do not consider the hirer to be suitable and the hirers shall only be entitled to a full refund of any monies that have been paid without any right or redress for any other loss however suffered or sustained.
7. Hire charges are quoted inclusive of VAT.
8. Restrictions may be applied to 'single groups' consisting of all male or all female people,(three or more persons) although discretion may be applied in certain circumstances.
9. We reserve the right in any circumstances to cancel your holiday and in this event we will return the money you have paid in full or will offer you an alternative holiday of comparable standard, subject to availability.
10. In the event of a cancellation, it must be in writing, the owners will use their best endeavors to re-hire the caravan for the period of the booking and in the event of re-booking being obtained, the owners will allow a rebate on the contractual hire charge subject to a 20% charge for administration, no refund will be given if cancellation is within 60 days of the arrival date. We recommend private holiday insurance is taken out to cover cancellations.
11. A maximum of 2 dogs is allowed in specified holiday caravans, No other pets are allowed.
12. The owners believe that all descriptions of the holiday caravan and amenities are accurate, honest and true at the time of going to press, but the owners cannot be responsible for any changes in the amenities or facilities made by the owners of the Pinewoods Holiday Park.
13. Where the holiday caravan is not inspected by the hirer, prior to booking, the booking will not be cancelled because the caravan does not meet the expectations of the hirer.
14. The number of persons that can be accommodated in the holiday caravan is clearly stated in the owner’s brochure and the number must not be exceeded without specific written consent of the owners. Breach of this condition terminates the hirers right to occupation of the holiday caravan during the period of the hire.
15. All bookings must be made by persons over the age of eighteen.
16. The hirer shall be responsible for any breakage or damage caused to the holiday caravan and its equipment in any way whatsoever during the period of the hire.
17. Any agreed extras required after booking to be paid by the hirer at the time of order.
18. Each of our holiday caravans are fully equipped for the specified maximum occupancy. Duvets, duvet covers, pillows,pillow cases and sheets are all provided for the number of people in your party. Electricity, gas, water, colour TV, dvd player, free view satellite, and heating are all provided free of charge within the hire cost of your holiday. The hirer is responsible for bringing his/her own towels and tea towels for the total of the party (see general information)
19. Where necessary parents of small children must provide suitable waterproof protective sheeting to avoid damage to bedding. Any such damage caused is the responsibility of the hirer.
20. The contract of hire shall be for the purpose of the holiday only and notice is hereby given by the owners that they may apply for the possession of the holiday caravan under Case 13 of Part II Schedule 13 of the Rent Act 1977 as amended
21. The period of the hire shall commence on the first day of the hire and shall terminate at 10.00 am on the last day of the hire. In the event that the hirer does not vacate the caravan at the aforementioned time, an additional charge of £20.00 for every one hour or part thereof over the aforementioned time shall become payable to the hirer. The keys must be returned to the owners at the aforementioned time being 10.00 am on the day of termination and in the event of the hirer not vacating the caravan by 10.00 am the owners have the right to enter the caravan to prepare the property for the incoming hirer.
22. The holiday caravan must be left in the same state and condition as at the commencement of the period of hire. Only persons stated on the booking form shall be entitled to the use of the holiday caravan.
23. In the event that the holiday caravan or equipment provided is left in a dirty state and condition in the absolute opinion of the owners, then the hirer shall be responsible for any additional expense.
24. Loss or damage to the hirers’ luggage and personal belongings or the hirers’ car or cars will be entirely at the owners’ risk.
25. The hirers shall adhere to the rules of the Pinewoods Holiday Park.
26.Keys are available at 3.00 p.m. (1500 hrs)and must be returned by 10.00 a.m. (1000 hrs) on the day of departure.
27. If you have a complaint please follow our complaints procedure.
Collect from and return keys to:
Orchard Caravans (Norfolk)Ltd
Great Eastern Way
IMPORTANT.Orchard Caravans Offices close at 5.00pm (1700hrs)If you expect to arrive after this time please phone 01328-710394 and speak to one of our advisers to arrange key collection.
Caravans may be ready earlier than quoted time.
CARAVANS OWNED by:-
Great Eastern Way
The Albatros floating Restaurant, Quayside.
Wells quayside marina.